Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chicago

Hey all,
It seems that my friends and extended family have all had daughters. Last week, I spent two days in Windsor, Colorado visiting my cousin and her family, the Leonards, and their 15 month old daughter, Anna. I next went to Chicago, traveling 1060 miles in two days to Montgomery, Illinois to visit my goods friend from college, the Nebens, and their beautiful five month old daughter, Ella. I've bounced around over the last several days visiting multiple friends in and around the Chicago area. It's been great! Currently, I'm with the Drachlers and their two month old daughter, Alana. I could probably stay for another week; there are so many people here that I know. In all this visiting, I've gotten even more behind in my posts and videos. I still have videos for the Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, Little Big Horn, and Yellowstone to post.

From here, I plan to head down to Louisville, Kentucky to visit the Stempiens and their son, Joshua! Then it's out to the east coast for a week.

Hope everyone is well!!

Joel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

junior,

say hi to Brian Sarah, and the man-cub for me.

Swing through VA on your way east.

Kris