Thursday, November 1, 2007

Black Hills

Okay...second video post of the day. The reason this one took me so long is because I had a specific piece of music in mind. Unfortunately, I didn't have the piece of music with me and it took forever to find it and incorporate it into the video. My loss of momentum in posting videos is due in part to not finding this piece of music for so long. Hopefully, you find that it was worth the wait.

I'm also experimenting with higher quality videos. The trade off, of course, is that computers may or may not be able to keep up with the buffer. Recommend you close all other applications before trying to play this. Please let me know what you think of both the quality and the music selection. I'm not sure how much quality is sacrificed when uploading to YouTube.

For those interested, the music is by Michael Nyman and it's called Musique a Grande Vitesse. The label is Argo. It's my favorite modern classical piece!!
Take care,
Joel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice roads, Joel! Looks like they've got some great riding up there. Make sure you look out for cows though. Damn!