Thursday, September 27, 2007

Maps



Day 1- Topsfield to Portland



Day 2- Portland to Lake Champlain



Day 3- Lake Champlain to Saranac Lake



Day 4- Saranac Lake to University at Buffalo



Day 5-10- Bouncing back and forth between Amherst in Buffalo and Pittsford in Rochester

Okay...I figured out a way to post maps on the blog. I initially tried to create a link to Google maps but that didn't work. So I just copied the images off Google Earth with the routes and some Power Point drawlrings and then uploaded the pictures. There's probably an easier way. Anyway, here's the first week and a half worth of maps. Sorry, they're kind of hard to see. I'll try to continue posting them as I go along so you can see the progress. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

justin said...

Hey, the maps are great, but I can't easily figure out the route you took.

On a technical note, you might try posting a link to the google earth file of the journey. That would be rad. We could download that tiny file, load it up in our GoogleEarth and follow along there!

VB said...

That's good advice...I'll do that next time.
Joel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.